The K9 Kennel Pop-Up Tent is perfect for outdoor adventures and travel!
- Easy Set Up Pops up and down in seconds
- Provides a break for your pup no matter where you are
- Provides the comfort of a traditional kennel without the hassle of being big, bulky, and heavy
- Easy Transport, Fits in any backpack or suitcase
The newly designed K9 Kennel has been fully upgraded.
- Thicker rip-stop nylon and claw-proof mesh
- Upgraded zippers and metal snaps for opening on the door
- 1.5x bigger storage bag for easy storage
- Upgraded metal frame for easy folding
- Hook and Loop backing for customization
- 4 fabric loops for staking down your kennel
Large- 30in x 30in x 30in
Small- 20in x 20in x 20in
Size in Case
Small: 28 1/2" Circumference (diameter 9") with 2 1/2" width
Large: 43" Circumference (diameter 13.5") with 3" width
The K9 Kennel Pop-Up Dog Tent fits perfectly with the K9 Sport Sleeper!
This crate has been a lifesaver, big enough for our pup to feel like she isn't trapped but small enough for her to feel safe. It pops up easily, is sturdy and also easy to collapse. The tote is great and well thought out! She loves the mesh to be able to see me in the room and I feel like it will hold up well. Arrived quickly and is a very affordable price. We got the large
Ilo is a 15 week old Cavachon puppy that is kennel trained. He took right to this pop up kennel. Thanks for making such great products!
We got this for our 9 month boxer, who sleeps in a kennel when we are at home. Since he grew out of his hard-sided travel kennel, it seems like all of our travel nights have been interrupted by him waking up and wandering around, sometime crying, in an unfamiliar place. Unfortunately, we didn't have a chance to acclimate him to the sport sack dog tent as much as we would have liked before the first use, so there was some complaint the first time he was in the kennel. As promised, the netting stood up to several strong scrapes with sharp dog toenails as he settled in, and he ended up sleeping great! Not only did we have the peace of mind that our friend's house wasn't getting destroyed by a curious puppy, but we also didn't have any middle-of-the-night walkabouts or whining. Highly recommend for any crate-trained dog to have a bigger option that is both super-portable and durable.
great little pup tent
Love how portable the kennels are! We have two morkies who are crate trained, and so when we travel it is their home away from home no matter where they are. It is their space where they feel safe and secure. Thank You!